6.22.2008

6/23 Monday Challenge....and it's very edgy.


Hey there, everyone! I have an early, busy morning tomorrow and am posting this just a little early. The challenge for this week is an interesting one, I think. I want you to create a layout that has an edge that is NOT straight. Wavy, scalloped, whatever...you pick. Here is an example of one I did last week with the Eiffel Tower kit for an online class I'm taking, to illustrate what I mean. There's that wavy, pretty paper just hanging out there free in the breeze, not attached to any background cardstock. Makes for an interesting look.

It's time to let that imagination run wild with the edges of a layout. Give it a try! Very Happy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh this is so pretty & looks like fun!

Deanna said...

Wonderful challenge and pretty example, Catherine!