6.07.2008

Teacher Appreciation Album

As a "end of the year thank you" to my first grade daughter's teacher I created a year in review album that the class presented to her earlier in the week. In addition to the traditional scrapbook pages that I created I had each of the students create their own "I Love Mrs. X Because" page so it was a very special album indeed. She was surprised and thrilled, which in turn thrilled me.
Watch this month's newsletter for sample pages and ideas on how you can create a special, one of a kind gift for the wonderful teacher in your child's life.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

It's a wonderful end-of-the year idea!

Melanie said...

I wish I had the time to make an album like that. Great idea!

Deanna said...

oohhh...I bet they all loved it!

Anonymous said...

This is one lucky teacher! WTG with such a meaningful rememberance!