7.14.2008

7/14 Monday Challenge

Oh yes, it's Monday and that means there are challenges to be had! Let's start with our regular Monday challenge which involved title placement. I want you to put that title right on a photo in your layout. I've seen this a bit lately and it was really fun when I gave it a try.

Now to the ad challenge. Jill sent me this one and I happened to have a photo on my desk that worked really well for it. It was a heritage photo where some of the people weren't very happy to be there but it's 4 generations and a fun one to have. So grab a photo (or 2 or 3....make it work!) and see what you can do with it. I know it's a landscape design but again....make it work! You can do it....yes, as I do my cheerleader back handsprings. I know you can! :)
~Catherine~

1 comment:

Deanna said...

That's a wonderful ad to work with!