7.13.2008

Organizing my scraproom, one brad at a time...






We moved in to our new home just two weeks ago and of course my scraparea is the last area that will get any attention. I have been planning it though and I started to get some things done this past week that I'm really excited about. At my local Home Depot, I found stainless steel kitchen organizing items that will work wonderfully for my scrapstuff!




I mounted each of the bars to the wall with wall anchors and then added the different hanging accessories to it. You can see in the pictures that I have a spice rack on the top shelf with my brads and eyelets in it. I also have a spice rack on the middle shelf. There is a papertowel holder that I'm planning on putting ribbon spools in. Maybe I should put papertowels in it though in case of kidlets visiting my room with drinks or the inevitable paint spill.




I'm really happy with how this is going, I'm hoping that these will be a huge help in keeping my scrap area clean. Probably not, but one can hope!

5 comments:

. said...

I love the look! Nice and clean!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful way to start! Have fun getting unpacked & organized!

Janelle Shultz said...

yeah for you! putting together a new space is always so exciting! love what you've started w/...can't wait to see more.

Laura said...

Hee hee I love the coke zero can in there. It looks like a great start to a fantastic room! How exciting!

Deanna said...

WOW! That will be sooo awesome when you get finished! How FUN to organize your new scrappy room!