7.07.2008

Monday Challenge -- Hidden Meaning

Catherine the Challenge Goddess is on vacation this week, and you get me instead. This week's challenge is called Hidden Meaning. You know how the advertising industry loves to mess with our heads by tossing in subtle subliminal messages? I want you to somehow signify the age of at least one person in the pictures you are scrapping by anything other than actually writing the number (and writing the word spelling the number doesn't count, either...nice try). You can do this in any number of ways...number of brads, number of patterned papers, flowers, etc.

In my example, I did it twice. There are 8 small flowers to show Shona's age and then, because I couldn't leave Katy out, there are 16 little white dots next to the title for her age. You don't have to be that subtle about it. Maybe do a birthday page with their age in candle brads beneath the picture. However you want to do it. This is actually a rather fun challenge. No one might ever catch on just by looking at your page, but it's something different to aim for.

P.S. Today is my birthday, so in order to celebrate, I will put everyone who completes this week's challenge into a drawing for a RAK. Happy scrapping!



~Anita~

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This was such a fun and unique challenge! :) GREAT example, Anita!