5.12.2008

5/12 Monday Challenge--let's play catch-up

It is traditional after these cyber crops to give you a week's reprieve on the challenge so you can catch up and get your ducks in a row. I know there is some kind of challenge that you maybe wanted to do, but didn't quite finish. I know I have a list this week of things I want to accomplish. This is the week to get it done, because I promise that next week I'll be back with a vengeance. I promise you that next week's challenge will be a stretching, growing experience. :) If you were a mega-scrapper last week and managed to finish off absolutely everything, then you had more scrapping time that I did! And you get to take one of those ads or sketches and do a different take on it. Pick one of the sketches and rotate it or use entirely different papers for a different feel.
And then brace yourself for next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these catch-up challenges - thanks!

Deanna said...

Yay! I got lots accomplished, but still had a few things I didn't get finished! :)