5.25.2008

AD Challenge for May 26th


I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend.
We will be leaving early in the morning for Memorial Day festivities so I am posting
today's Ad Challenge a bit early.

We had our big NSD Crop a couple of weeks ago and one of the challenges was to use the
title.....If Only. I racked my brain trying to come up with something. I came across this ad
and was immediately inspired. I love the circles!


As you can see in my interpretation of the ad I changed some of the circles to squares, as well as changing the orientation of the layout to landscape. AND, I used no photos! GASP!
Let's see how this ad can inspire you!
Be sure to post your creations in the gallery for all to see!
Have a great week!
Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and inspiring example to go with the ad challenge. Thanks!

Deanna said...

Looks like a FUN ad and great interpretation, Linda!