5.19.2008

5/19 Monday Challenge



I hope you are all rested up from our catch-up challenge this week. I promised you that after giving you a catch up week last week (and I certainly got some catching up done....), that this week would be a thinker. For some of you it will be harder than others. It will require you to locate two different photos from different time periods.
I want a layout this week that compares a photo of you or someone in your family as a baby/child, to that same person older. I also want you to think about the story you want to tell. Is it simply the passage of time? Or is there something else that you are thinking of? I have done this in a couple of ways as you can see here. In any case, that's your challenge for the week. Start digging for those older photos and tell some kind of story....make a connection between then and now.
~Catherine~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an intersting challenge ... thanks!

Deanna said...

I did this with DH's photos last week, but I'll come up with another! :)