5.24.2008

Organizing your kits

Ok, you've signed up for all your wonderful Scrapaddict kits, now what do you do with them. Scrap them , of course! Unless you are like 99.9% of the SA subscription fans who can't use up the kits in the month they arrive. Congrats...you are offficially a hoarder. There are many different ways of organizing the kits so you have them right at your finger tips. My personal organization is the no organization method. I have a large plastic file box that I picked up at office max. Once the kits arrive and I fondle them a bit, I just slip them in the front of the box. This way they stay in order by month (relatively)and they are right by my desk. If you are the organized type, you can use the cardboard that comes in the box to make dividers so if you do happen to take a kit out of the box, it can go right back where it belongs. You can also use these homemade dividers to sort your kit by colors, theme, manufacturers, etc. Whatever. However you decide to organize your kits, make sure you take them out every once in awhile and use them up! Here's my "organization"

kits

Lily

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I always LOVE seeing how others organize their SA kits! YAY! Whatever works for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Lily - you are too funny! But I do love the easy access!

Momma Jan said...

hee hee, I love it, the no organization method! That's mine too. I just took mine out of a large plastic container and stuck them on my shelf so I would be more tempted to use them than hoard them.