2.10.2008

2/11 Monday Challenges





Morning, Everyone!
First off, let me tell you how great it was to see some of you out of your comfort zones last week with our one-photo-on-a-two-page-layout challenge. That was fun! Wasn't it.......Wasn't it? Well, you were really good sports about it and we had several takers who did an awesome job. This week, I can just about guarantee that you'll find the challenge easier. In keeping with the season, I want you to create a layout about something you love. I will, however, encourage you to think outside the box with this one. While our families would undoubtedly be first on everyone's list, is there something else you love that you could scrap about? How about a particular season, or pastime? How about a certain food? Just give that a passing thought as you come up with layout ideas this week.
We also have an ad challenge, which you can see above along with what I did with it.
Those of you who visit my blog got an early peek at this one this past weekend. See what you can do with it this week. Maybe you can use it as the design to document something you love.
~Catherine~

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful challenges!

Laura said...

Love your take on the ad! Someday I'm going to take you up on an ad challenge. I have such a hard time with them :(