2.29.2008

It's Leap Day!

I've been googling about Leap Year and there's alot of fun poems and stories about it. I don't personally know anyone who was born on Feb. 29, but it would be an odd thing each birthday deciding when to have it either on Feb 28 or March 1. LOL :) I know I'm ready to move onto March with a bright new start. This year has started out really rough for my family; healthwise but everything is looking up now.


I just wanted to remind everyone to check in at the boards tomorrow as I will be posting the March board challenge. It's something that will definitely get you to scrappin' so set aside some time in your busy lives. I've already given a clue on the board.......oldie but goodie! Now, I'll give you another...........sketches!

Deanna Deaton
ScrapAddict DT and Co-Coordinator

No comments: