2.09.2008

Strip Journaling

I'm in love with strip journaling! Strip journaling allows me to fill my page with photos and still have room for journaling, as in this example:


Strip journaling allows me to see the patterned paper or other page elements underneath instead of covering it up, as in this example:


One way I used strip journaling recently was to make the journaling "block" in a specific shape, so that it functioned as a design element, too:


So, on your next layout, why don't you try some strip journaling? :)

Melanie
Scrapaddict Online DT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the journaling strip heart!

Anonymous said...

Love the journaling strip heart!

Catherine said...

I love the strip journaling!

debbiec said...

love that heart idea, mel!

Deanna said...

Great job with all the strip journaling! I tend to go in spurts when I use that!