2.13.2008

Blog Challenge 2/13


In my last entry, I talked about breaking out of my own comfort zones and doing some experimenting with my own style. I’ve since then done a few LO’s and the change has been really fun and refreshing. It’s been exactly what I needed to get my mojo going. I’m learning not to limit myself to using texture and colour, and in today’s scrapbooking industry there is such an abundance of things to choose from.

So, now I have a little challenge for you. The challenge will be to do a page using LOTS OF TEXTURE. Break out the chipboard, sewing machine, felt, or whatever you in your stash, and go to town. I would love to see your take on how you can incorporate LOTS of texture in your layouts. You will have until 2-22-08 to complete the layout. The winner of this challenge will be randomly drawn and will receive a $5.00 gift certificate to the Scrap Addict store. (Please be sure to post a link to your LO in the blog challenge thread so we can keep track of who is playing.) Good luck and have fun!!!!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

WOW! What an awesome challenge! You ROCK!

Jill said...

Wonderful challenge! Cool layout.

The Mom said...

Beautiful layout Shalmar!! You look so great in technicolor!! I will have to give your challenge a try!!

Deanna said...

Awesome challenge! I love seeing lots of texture on layouts! :)

Deanna said...

not playing for the prize, but I used lots of texture here -
http://www.scrapaddict.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=45743&nocache=1