2.28.2008

Baby Madness!! ;)

Since I am only a few weeks away from the arrival of our new little one you can imagine that I am in full baby madness mode. We finally found the hardware to put the crib together and I have spend time washing all the sweet soft baby boy clothes and I am almost ready. What do I need now?? New baby scrapbook supplies! And when I was reading Felicia's report from CHA I was so happy to read that the CHA releases were lots of boy and lots of baby stuff! That fits my life perfectly! So I will be watching the new releases as Anita pots them and getting ready to place my pre-orders. I love this time if year after a trade show when all the new stuff keeps coming in! Keep an eye on the store and the message boards to see what great things you can't live without!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I noticed about the new baby products. I may just have to order some for the grandsons. :)