4.13.2008

4/14 Monday Challenges



Good morning everyone!
Hope you all had a nice weekend. :)
It actually felt and even smelled like sweet spring around here this weekend. We'll see if it sticks around.





















Catherine is away and has asked me to do today's Monday challenge. I am also doing the ad challenge for today as well. So do what I did and combine them both!



A couple of weeks ago I purchased a new Fiskar's punch at Target. It's called "threading water" and it is so cool! Got me thinking why I don't use more of my many punches. So my challenge is to use a punch. You know you have them so show me what you got.


Here is the ad challenge for today and as you can

see I used my new punch as the borders.


Have fun with both these challenges!
Linda

1 comment:

Deanna said...

FUN Ad to work with and love your example, Linda!