4.09.2008

Happy Birthday!

You might be wondering whose birthday it is. Well, it's my baby boy's birthday today. He is ONE year old! Yesterday, I had some photos taken at the photo studio at the mall. They turned out great, and I can't wait to scrap them. I had so many favorites that I had to really think about how many photos (and what size) I would be giving to family, how many I would need for scrapping, and how many photos for displaying in my home. What I forgot to do was make a list of family members and what sizes they prefer, so I thought I would remind everyone about this in my blog post. I was also making a mental sketch of how I was going to lay out the photos on a scrapbook page, but I could also have sketched it out by hand as I was looking at the photos at the studio. Finally, I was imagining what papers would go perfectly with my photos. I decided that I would use one of my May assignment kits to scrap at least my favorite photo, so I'm afraid most of you will have to wait until May to see my page! ;-)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Eric!
Can't wait to see your page Melanie!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!
Good idea to sketch they layout ideas when they come!

Deanna said...

aaawww.....that year sure flew by! Happy Birthday Eric!