4.04.2008

Scrapping Spurts by Julie

Scrapping Spurts

This past year it seems that my scrapping comes in spurts, a "feast or famine" type of thing. Right now I'm definitely in a scrapping famine. I find that when life takes precedence over "JulieWorld" I lose my mojo entirely. Instead of "itching to scrap" I find myself avoiding my room entirely. And the longer I'm away, the more distractions I can find to keep me busy elsewhere. Why is that? And does this happen to anyone else?

I'm currently out of town visiting my parents. Armed with a tote full of scrapping magazines and books I am happily discovering that I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. I just hope that nothing big awaits my return because this girl is ready to scrap again. Wish me luck!
 
Julie
Online DT Member


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It's usually feast or famine for me too and I don't like it because I miss scrapping! I hope you have time to get back to it soon Julie! You've been busy!

Deanna said...

Hope you found your mojo, Julie!