4.16.2008

Journal This ...

One of my favorite products lately is all the fun journaling boxes. Several companies have journaling products available and they come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors.

My favorite use for them is, of course, journaling. It makes a page go much quicker when I have a space ready for journaling right away.

They also can be used as great embellishments. The heart box on this page is actually a journaling spot from Heidi Swapp.

Of course, some journaling boxes are so big that they can be used for more than one purpose. Here I added not only journaling but also my title to the box with room left for a few little embellishments.

Next time you're looking for a fun addition to you page consider turning to your journaling boxes.

Annette (pixleyyy)
ScrapAddict Design Team

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Nice article! Love your examples.

Anonymous said...

Great "how to" examples! Love your layouts! Thanks!

Melanie said...

I love this article, Annette, especially your examples!

Deanna said...

Great article, Annette! I love all those journal tags too and there's lots of uses for them!