4.21.2008

4/21 Monday Challenge - To DIE For!

So lately I've been in a use-it-up mode - looking around to see what I have that I haven't used in a long time and finally putting them to use. So this challenge is back to basics with something that was popular when many of us started scrapbooking -- die cuts.
Now, I'm not asking you to search out your really dusty pile of OLD die cuts. There are plenty of new and recent ones to use. There were some fabulous ones in the March "Damask Me No Question" kit. Scenic Route has those wonderful die-cut arrows. Many brands of journaling boxes are die cuts. Heck, I'd even be happy if you used your die-cut machine (who has a dusty old QuicKutz or Sizzix out there???).

So dust off the die-cuts and get to work. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I definitely have lots of diecuts that could be used! GREAT challenge!