4.27.2008

4/28--Challenges All Over the Place




Good morning Everyone!!
I have the Monday morning from you-know-where, so I'm posting this a little early. All the better to get your week started off right. First off, we have the Monday challenge. For this one, I want you to find that very Zen place inside you that will embrace and cherish white space. I want you to create a layout that is mostly white space. Be very selective about where you want your photo placed and what elements you want to add and then walk away!
Next we have this week's Ad Challenge. It's very much me.....square and inside the box. But it has some great journaling space and room for at least three, maybe more, photos. You can see what I did with it here.
I also have a sketch challenge going this week. C'mon over to the site and get some challenges done before our NSD crop starting later this week.
~Catherine~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun challenges! Going to try and give the "white" space one a try!

Deanna said...

That was a fun ad to work with and have the 'white space' one all laid out! GREAT examples, Catherine!