3.10.2008

3/10 Monday Challenges!





Good Monday morning to everyone! It's supposed to be a sunshine-y day here headed for a spring-like 60 degrees. Certainly makes me want to open up my windows and let some fresh air in. I really love it when challenges are handed to me on a silver platter. On the SA message board last week there was some discussion about stamps....how we love to buy them and hoard them, but not use them a whole lot. So that's the Monday challenge for the week....to use a stamp you've never used before on a layout. I took the challenge myself this past weekend and did this layout. I used a Fancy Pants stamp on the bookplate, which was originally plain white. I thought it made the bookplate "match" up a little better with the BG papers.

On to our ad challenge. You can see the new ad here and also the layout I did with it.

Have fun with both of these challenges this week!
~Catherine

2 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

OMGosh! Love the Nuns! Adorable page! Fun Stuff!

Deanna said...

Great challenges, Catherine and love what you did with the AD inspiration!