3.14.2008

Projetc kits


How often do you pick up project kits at the store or at your LSS? I was never one to even give these a second glance. Other than doing layouts, I'm not a huge fan of paper crafting projects. Just never had the knack for it. I did, however, come accross a cute Halloween kit in the clearance aisle at one of my local stores a few months ago. At $1.98, I couldn't resist but to give it a try.

All I had to do was supply my own pictures and a little glue. Everything else came in the kit. It was so surprisingly simple that I felt I cheated a little. It took me about half an hour to put it all together. (I can't even throw together a scrapbook page in that amount of time.) And, I honestly loved the results. Doing this kit was really fun, and I have since then come accross several other kits that I have purchased. Now that I'm getting the hang of these, I have been tempted to jazz them up a little and put my own spin on them. I'm a new fan of project kits!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

oohhh...that's a wonderful project, Shalmar! :)