3.16.2008

Challenges and Kits - Perfect Combination

The perfect combination for scrapbooking is a combo of challenges and new kits. I love a challenge. They motivated me last year to create 615 layouts for my family. This year, I've tried so hard to keep up with challenges. I am loving Deanna's March Oldies but Goodies Sketch challenge. http://www.scrapaddict.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32033


I combined the new Damask me no Questions Kit http://www.scrapaddict.com/xcart/product.php?productid=28066&cat=299&page=1 and Deanna's Oldies Challenge to pull out my wedding photos from 1992! A long long time ago! This kit just seemed perfect.

The wonderful kit that Felicia and Company put together are so flexible. You can use them for a special set of pictures from last week or pictures taken in the last century. I look forward to new kits each month. I never know what they will call me to scrap. But you know what? They almost always help me to scrap at least one set of photos that I've been putting off.




My second layout from this kit was created using the sketch challenge for the week of March 10 featuring our vacationing Guest Designer Scrapnsmile's sketch. I stretched it to a 2 page spread for the remainder of my wedding photos.

I smile and put my scrapbooking supplies away... one kit - 2 two page spreads that have been waiting since 1992 to do. I have had a great weekend of scrapbooking thanks to the perfect combination of challenges and kits! YES!


Design Team Member and Co-Design Team Coordinator - www.scrapaddict.com

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wonderful article, Jill and I totally agree! Challenges and kits go perfectly together! :)