3.23.2008

Because I couldn't make up my mind...

I have TWO ad challenges for you on
this beautiful spring day. :)







In the first ad, I was inspired by
the long vertical strips.
Aren't they cool?



For my take on this ad I used
Scrapaddict's beautiful March
kit called Damask Me No Questions.
I also incorporated Catherine's
challenge from last Monday - to
scrap why you are lucky.

Did you do it yet? *wink*





















And speaking of Catherine's "Monday Challenges",
I feel honored to be posting her challenge for today.
Last week somebody asked a question in the forums
about what was the oldest scrapbooking product you
owned. As soon as I saw that I knew it was coming!

So today's "Catherine" challenge is to use your oldest
supply with one of your newest. I used the second ad
challenge for this layout.

Check out the FIBER I used in my "flower girl" layout.
Remember that stuff? Gosh, I had to have it in every
color. (of course I am still that way)


























I paired it with my new and very cute Love, Elsie papers that I got this past weekend.

Be sure to post your creations in our gallery and
Have a great week!
Linda

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wonderful ads, Linda and awesome examples to go with them! :)